Now accepting grant applications for the 2018-19 academic year.
Deadline for applications for the 2018-19 academic year is Sunday, April 15, 2018.
For the applicants who were awarded a Foundation grant for 2017-18, you must submit an evaluation form at the end of your project. The evaluation form may be located here.
Grant Application and Proposal
20+ grants at $1,000 or less are awarded each year.
Application Form Content:
- Grant Application
- Project Description
- Key Personnel
- Budget Requirements
- Grant Evaluation (only if awarded an SPSF Grant)
- The project’s learning objectives and goals are in alignment with the Foundation’s mission and vision.
- The project enhances student learning in a classroom, grade level or school project in an original or innovative way.
- The project provides experiential learning opportunities which integrate different learning styles.
- The project enhances the ability of students to engage in the educational process.
- The project can be replicated.
- Grant applicants are read by community members. Please be clear and concise to help the Foundation committee understand the value of your project.
- Projects should directly involve students as fully as possible. A film developed for classroom use, for instance, should ideally be writer and produced bu students.
- Grants may be used to compensate experts or resources speakers who work with students.
- Projects can be co-funded with external granting agencies like Rotary, or with PTO funds.
- Projects may cross academic disciplines, such as literature to enrich math classes, or may impact students at various grade levels.